We are now almost exactly 24 hours away from All Elite Wrestling’s first event, Double or Nothing, live from the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The event will be one of the biggest moments for pro wrestling in some time, as AEW is the first big competitor to Vince McMahon’s WWE in decades.
The full card for Double or Nothing is below.
- Winner Earns Shot at the AEW World Championship – Kenny Omega vs. Chris Jericho
- AAA World Tag Team Championship – The Young Bucks (c) vs. Lucha Bros (Fenix and Pentagon Jr.)
- Cody vs. Dustin
- SoCal Uncensored (Christopher Daniels, Frankie Kazarian, and Scorpio Sky) vs. The Strong Hearts (CIMA, T-Hawk, and Lindaman)
- Best Friends (Chuck Taylor and Trent Beretta) vs. Angelico & Jack Evans
- Britt Baker vs. Kylie Rae vs. Nyla Rose
- Aja Kong, Yuka Sakazaki, and Emi Sakura vs. Hikaru Shida, Riho Abe, and Ryo Mizunami
- Casino Battle Royal – Winner Earns Shot at the AEW World Championship –
Sonny Kiss, Brandon Cutler, Ace Romero, Brian Pillman Jr., Glacier, Sunny Daze, MJF, Joey Janela, Dustin Thomas, Billy Gunn, Jimmy Havoc, Michael Nakazawa, Jungle Boy, Shawn Spears (Tye Dillinger)
- Pre-Show Match – Sammy Guevara vs. Kip Sabian
How to Watch The Buy In pre-show
Starting at 7 p.m. EST/4 p.m. PST/12 a.m. BST
AEW is giving away its pre-show for free online, which means that no matter where you are, you can stream it here on YouTube. It’s also available on Bleacher Report (B/R) Live, which you can get from the iOS app store and the Google Play Store.
How to Watch Double or Nothing’s main show in the U.S.
Starting at 8 p.m. EST/5 p.m. PST/1 a.m. BST
The main card of Double or Nothing, which you need to pay $50 for, is available from a wide variety of services.